Nothing matters more to us at Moore Stephens Tiller than our people – our most valuable asset. Our dedication to each one of our employees is the foundation of our firm.
We constantly seek ways to engage with our employees and support their career goals. It is our pleasure to offer opportunities for advancement, continuing education, and professional development. The benefits of joining Moore Stephens Tiller are clear.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our team with inspired, motivated, and capable accounting professionals who will thrive in our unique culture. We are highly selective about the people who work for us, just as you should be selective about the firm you join. If you are interested in a career at Moore Stephens Tiller, learn more about the benefits of becoming a part of our team below, and explore whether we have the right opportunity for you.
The Benefits of a Career with Moore Stephens Tiller
Further your career while taking pride in the service you will give to your clients. Enjoy lasting success with Moore Stephens Tiller by taking advantage of our extensive employee benefits and opportunities.
- Be part of a challenging work environment.
- Gain exposure to a variety of clients, industries, and services.
- Enjoy a financially rewarding career.
- Choose among several office locations and settings: coastal, urban, big city, small city.
- Work with phenomenal people.
- Really get to know your colleagues – we have consistently low turnover.
- Grow in the direction of your personal interests and goals.
- Experience one-on-one contact with partners and clients.
- Stay up-to-date through our commitment to technology.
- Take advantage of our firm’s commitment to lifetime learning and training opportunities.
- Access our comprehensive online resource library to help you support client needs.
- Enjoy competitive compensation packages and a comprehensive benefits program.
- Be part of a firm with a flexible work environment: We emphasize life-work balance.
- Participate in firm social outings and community service projects.
- Gain exposure to the international marketplace and other states through MSIL and MSNA.
Read first-hand from our team members and alumni about what a career with Moore Stephens Tiller can mean.
“I have been with Moore Stephens Tiller since graduation, and I have found that your hard work and talent are both recognized and rewarded – MST is a great environment for young, talented stars to shine. The Firm is willing to give as much as you are willing to take.”
Chris Thomas, CPA
Member, Brunswick Office
BBA and MACC (Georgia Southern University ’02)
“With effort, dedication, and hard work, you are able to create a successful and lasting career with Moore Stephens Tiller. I started with the Firm as an intern, and am now one of the partners in the Atlanta office. You definitely get out what you put in.”
Barry E. Fruchter, CPA
Member, Atlanta Office
BBA (University of Georgia ’89)
We are actively pursuing well-rounded and dedicated self-starters to join our team – as spring/summer interns as well as full-time employees. Our firm recruits on campus at many excellent colleges and universities, primarily in the Southeast. We will also consider graduates from other quality colleges and universities across the country who are looking to reside in the Atlanta, Brunswick, or Gwinnett areas.
If you are interested in learning more about our firm, please check the below schedule for upcoming recruiting events. Visit us during career fairs or sign up for an on-campus interview, if available.
2016 Fall Career Events
- University of Tennessee – Meet the Firms – August 24, 2016
- Auburn University – Meet the Firms – August 31, 2016
- University of Georgia – Accounting Career Fair – September 1, 2016
- University of Alabama – Meet the Firms – September 6, 2016
- Georgia Southern University – Meet the Firms – September 14, 2016
- Kennesaw State University – Accounting Career Fair – September 14, 2016
- Georgia State University – Accounting Expo – September 16, 2016
Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com with “Entry Level” or “Internship” in the subject line. We consider entry-level applicants with the following qualifications:
- Junior or Senior in Accounting Program (for internships)
- Senior or Graduate with BS/BA or Masters in Accounting (or obtained by Start Date)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Current Job Openings
At Moore Stephens Tiller, we are seeking new talent to expand and energize our team. We recognize that in order to continue moving forward in our industry, it is important to have fresh ideas. Experience obtained at other firms and business settings is valued here, as is your creativity and innovation. If you are seeking a career or environment change, we encourage you to consider Moore Stephens Tiller LLC.